Trip Of A Lifetime

Sunday, October 23, 2005

Getting Started

Well, it's time to get this party started!

A word first to those of you who really aren't interested in anything that I'm writing while still in Australia... skip to January. If January isn't there yet, we're still in the country and if you miss us terribly you can call us at home.

I've decided to start writing here now for a couple of reasons:

  1. I want to be familiar with this set up so that I don't get frustrated emails from people telling me that I'm not posting.
  2. So that when I get home, exhausted and culturally expanded I can look back on the lead up.
  3. Is there a better forum than a blog to get stuff off your chest? I mean really!
For those of you who know the two of us travelling I should tell you that this blog will be updated by the female half, me! The male half is far too busy planning our adventure, and as I don't mind spending the odd hour or five logged onto the Internet this has become mine.

Anyway, enough of the introductions. I'll be back soon, don't worry about that.


2 Comments:

  • Hello there, Noshie! Hello to Adie as well.

    I look forward to reading all about your travels while you're away. Wifey and I hope you have a great time! :)

    Much love to you both,

    BEVIS

    By Blogger BEVIS, at 1:03 pm  

  • Welcome Noshie!

    :*

    I agree with him up there.

    By Blogger Riss, at 6:31 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home