Trip Of A Lifetime

Monday, February 20, 2006

Irish Family Reunion

While visiting family in Ireland we managed to:
  • Eat far too much good food
  • Laugh at stories we'd heard before and those that were new
  • Learn some new dirty jokes
  • Catch up with people we haven't seen in a long, long time
  • Drink far too much alcohol (yes, even me!)
  • Come into contact with Absinthe... that evil green liquid
  • Find out about family history
  • Watch a cousin's dvd of his bungee jumps and parachuting in New Zealand
  • Generally have good craic

We think we will end up back in Ireland at some point. Depending on when that is, we may even go up North to see the Giant's Causeway. Who knows.

1 Comments:

  • You're sounding a lot happier and that's good. I like it that way. You'll start seeing more of the sun again soon which should be nice.

    I've had Orientation Week outside my window lately. You know, free breakfast, lots of noise, Drama Club (yes that one) members making themselves visible in bright red t-shirts and balloons everywhere. Music's pretty good - it's a disco in my office! Oh, except when they have the male musician performing that they had last year - good with guitar strings, bad with vocal chords.

    Meanwhile, I'm trying to get my fortnightly report done and my boss gives me 21 room bookings to make - it's all fun, I promise!

    Love to you both. :)

    By Blogger Riss, at 9:37 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home