Trip Of A Lifetime

Thursday, April 27, 2006

Adie's Birthday!!!

It's Adie's birthday today. He is now the same age as me.

Even though he is not at home for this day, he's scored big time on the present stakes and was totally chuffed to find out that members of his family have organised a trial plane flight for him to finally get the chance to fly a plane. (Something he's wanted to do for as long as I've known him.) Thanks mum, dad, surfer, hippy-chic, gorgeous girl and bump!
As well as the fab pressie, he also was treated to a phone call from home... even though this meant that his family had to wake up really early so that they caught him last night. He was so hoping that they would call. As soon as I walked in the door he was telling me that they had called Robocop and that maybe they would call him as well. Kudos to the people back home.

My pressie kinda pales by comparison. I'm taking him bowling. But what was my alternative? A trip to Italy? Hehehe.


Thanks also to all of those fabulous friends who sent cards to wish Adie well. He has displayed them proudly on our little table. I'm not sure what we're going to eat at tonight, but we'll work something out. Hopefully I can get home early enough to cook the risotto before Chip and Dale arrive. I think I can manage it.

So happy birthday Adie.

1 Comments:

  • Yay!!

    Happy birthday, Adie. We also tried to send you a birthday card (I might as well tell you this now), but we couldn't get ahold of your address in time.

    Never fear, we'll send it anyway. It will kind of prolong your special day (or look really slack on our behalf -- one of the two).

    :)

    HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

    Lots of love,

    BEVIS & Wifey.

    By Blogger BEVIS, at 6:41 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home