Trip Of A Lifetime

Thursday, June 08, 2006

Go Create Some Moments!

As some of you already know, my grandmother on my dad's side passed away recently. She was a strong woman who managed to make her 100th birthday and then some. I am glad that my dad was able to be there with her when she passed and I am aslo glad that now that he has finished dealing with her affairs, that he is coming to London to visit.

It's tough when someone passes away, but I've learned that it's important to remember the moments that they contributed to your life that made you think, laugh, smile and feel.

I may not post any more of the Italian antics for about a week or so as I spend some time creating moments with my family here in London.

2 Comments:

  • Dearest N & A
    We have only just read the news of your grandmas passing on your website and we are deeply saddened for you and your Dad. Give him a great big hug for us when you see him. We wish we could be there to give you all lots of cuddles instead of stuck in cold old Melbourne with a 3 week old vomiting all over me and the keyboard!! Love reliving Italy from your piccies. All our love, Surfer, Hippie, gorgeous girl and chucker.XXOO

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:55 am  

  • Dear Nina & Adrian, please accept our codolences on the passing of your Grandmother.
    Also to my friend Albert,to be with your mother during this period would have been very difficult in one way but knowing you as we do, you would not have wanted it any other way.Albert rest assured that she has gone where all good people go.
    See you soon, Love to all Bill & Wendy

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:53 pm  

Post a Comment

<< Home