Trip Of A Lifetime

Thursday, May 11, 2006

A Change Is As Good As A Holiday

I've tried really hard not to whinge too much about work on this blog because really, who wants to read my complaints. But, I have to admit this post is about work. Changes are afoot.

Adie has been doing day to day supply for a couple of weeks and although most days have been okay, he's ecstatic to be going back to Transport for London, a job he thoroughly enjoys.

I am still at the same school and, although some classes are on the improve, I'm still not enjoying myself. So I have decided to not return after Italy. My experiences instead will be without responsibilities and they will be varied. So, instead of the same kids frustrating me each week, it will be a new group!

I feel so much better knowing that this job is going to end soon and that I'll be able to try out some other schools. (Especially considering that one of these special young children justthought it would be appropriate to squirt water at me during my last lesson. It's amazing how much more difficult it is to stay cool, clam and collected when your skirt is cold, damp and clinging. Not one of my lovelies fortunately.)

2 Comments:

  • Hey guys,

    the photos look great and it looks like you are having fun. Sorry to hear about the teaching however. Better things lay ahead no doubt.

    Cheers,


    Mark.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:18 pm  

  • Hey you guys,

    So sorry me being a slack arse - but have replied to your email and have read through all your blogs and seen all your pics. So great... I hear the teaching sucks - but think of how much you'll appreciate your school when you get back Noshie. You'll be indestructable. Enjoy Italy and wave to the pope for me. Really enjoy checking our your blogs - much fun.
    Love always debbie and guido
    -xxxxx-

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:02 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home