Trip Of A Lifetime

Monday, June 26, 2006

We Were Rocked!!!

Lucky me was sent some money for my birthday by my mother and father in law. To make sure that the money was put to good use, Adie and I bought tickets to go and see We Will Rock You.

We had such a good night. It's always nice when you know the words. The story was a little bit weak, but the singing and music were perfect. We even sang along towards the end there.

It was also really nice to understand all of the references to alt hings English through first hand experience rather than just laughing because everyone else was. We got the joke... unlike the silly teenagers sitting in front of us who I think were on a school trip.

So, thanks to my wonderful family back home for the fabulous pressie!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home