Trip Of A Lifetime

Thursday, July 13, 2006

Fool For Love

Last night I went to see Juliette Lewis in Fool For Love. My last London theatre in at least three months I'd say.

It was a Sam Shepard play and, although it started off a little rocky, I really enjoyed it.

It was essentially about two people who are bound together but who just can't seem to stay together. All set in a motel room in the middle of the Mojave Desert.

It was full of passion and energy and I think it was well cast. I do have to admit that I've enjoyed watching Juliette Lewis perform for as long as I can remember and it was a real thrill to see her live on stage.

I think I'll miss that about London. The way that actors that I've been watching all of my life keep turning up on the stage. You just don't get that in Melbourne.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home