Trip Of A Lifetime

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Can You Believe It's Been Three Years Already!!!

Today is Adie and my 3rd wedding anniversary. Can you believe it? I obvioulsy can't because the last time someone asked me how long we've been married I told them just 2 years. We must still have sparks!

Anyway, unlike Chip and Dale who seem to always be in some exciting country for birthdays and anniversaries, we are making the most of London tonight with a nice dinner and then a trip to the theatre. We've decided to go and see Blood Brothers, which is exciting because I know very little about it.

I'll let you know how it was at a later date. For now... I must find some mascara!

3 Comments:

  • Congratulations on the anniversary! (Oh, and a belated happy birthday.) I have my 6 months coming up soon with my girlfriend, and it's amazing how the time just flies by when you're having fun.

    - Nick

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:26 pm  

  • Is there anything else you want to see at The Theatre while you're in the UK? Chicago, Stomp, Whistle Down The Wind, Les Mis', The Producers, Guys and Dolls, Footloose, The Woman in Black...???

    By Blogger Riss, at 10:46 pm  

  • Congrats to the pair of you on the three year mark. It is not surprising given the strength of your relationship. I hope you continue to have fun over there.

    Cheers

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 am  

Post a Comment

<< Home